The Walking Dead

When the Dead Come Knocking

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 25, 2012 on AMC

• A WORLD OF GOOD PEOPLE GONE BAD

i am aggravated with the groups inability to reason between good and bad people they come accross . meshone appears capable,and you don't know how you would react,but squeezing her wound with multiple guns in her face was over-kill..there is enough conflict,drama and craziness,we don't need Rich terroizing women 2 minutes after he meets them...i don't...and merle is having waaaay to good of a time honing his sadistic sociopathy; when he goes it had better be bloody. the gov may be bright,but if you are looking to become the most powerful you don't allow a merle like nut go unattended. you don't want to believe that so many people would become so evil so quick, but we know that our history shows us that we become very capable of perpetrating horrors on each other...even when society is civalized we have way too many people who enjoy hurting the vulnerable..so all of the difficult scenes are likely watered down more than exagerrated...the gov gets sicker as time goes on...some people thrive in times of horror,his peronality is one of them...he and merle would never want to go back...he is like a devil building his very own hell for those he can control. i hope andrea is the one to kill the gov if it get s to that. nd it just keeps getting better!