The Waltons

The Love Story

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 1973 on CBS

• When one of John's old friends visits, he brings with him, his daughter, Jenny. But hearts start beating when Jonboy falls for her... and she falls for him.

Okay, okay, I know you must have read 'Mac Ale's' review of this episode already, but I want you to reconsider what he said. I'm not trying to be dissin' anyone, and I know that these are just our opinions, but, this episode was well-written. I liked this episode, and thought Jenny was hot (Sue me). This episode, unlike some others, seemed more like a movie. My favorite part was when they hear Jenny's father died (NOT THAT PART!) and Jonboy tries to find her. My favorite thing about that scene was the music they played! I had to re-watch that one part over and over again because of Jonboy's extrordinary acting skills. What am I saying? Everyone in the Waltons has good acting skills! (forget Erin in the 3rd-5th seasons) So, I ask you, kind viewers, try to reconsider what Mac-Ale's Review said, and reset your score to a higher one. I totally recommend this fine, fine episode ~Old Shows Finatic.