The Wanda Sykes Show

FOX (ended 2010)

rorygould

The Wanda Sykes Show Fan Reviews (7)

5.7
  • I turned on this show last night after hearing how funny she was expecting some great comedy, not an ad for obama!

Wanda has her head so far up obamas butt, not even her feet show. Her racist remarks really turned me off and lowered my opinion of any of the stars that are desperate enough to appear on this disaster of a show. I didn't laugh once, and thought I had tuned into a fundraising add for Obama instead of a comedy show. I wonder how many drinks she has before the show comes on.

I don't know what kind of punishment this is for fox, but its not worth it. Its destroying the reputation of this fine network. (maybe the checks from the white house are too tempting?)

I suggest they put this piece of garbage back into whatever landfill it came from and bury it deep so no one ever finds it again.

Wanda is not funny and is one of the most racist people I have ever seen on a "Comedy" show. Avoid it like the plague.