The War at Home

Dream Crusher

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 17, 2006 on FOX

• One of the best episodes! :)

This episode was absolutley hillarious! :D I know that The war at home isn't an awesome show that has funny jokes, but this episode made every bad thing I had to say about it go away. At the end of season 1, the show got kinda bad, the episodes weren't funny or interesting... But season 2 is so far great!

I was laughing so much when that clip for Hillary's scent came:

Tone deaf - from the Hillary collection. It smells as bad as she sounds.

:D :D

I absolutely loved it! :D

The acting is kinda bad, I have to say, and they should work on it. If they make progress in acting, I'm gonna love this show even more! :)
  • It was a great help me up when I was sick on Sunday. I had recorded it on the trusty VCR... That's RIGHT! The VCR! And I watched it and it made me laugh and made me feel better.

I love Dave's asides from the show. The Great thing about America is that any man can be president... and I mean <i>anybody</i>. That was some funny stuff. And her singing was so bad that it was funny, and I can relate, it wasn't too long ago that I was applying for college and I was scared s(yt! So it's nice that they try to bring some reality and say that you can't just take the easy way out because you are afraid. And when he did the sex questions back at his parents, that was priceless! "Hey dad, have you ever had a homosexual experience? and Mom what's a G-spot and where is it?"
  • This episode should [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] not Dave.

Once again The War at Home dwelves into idiodic parenting and having stories for the kids that make Paris Hilton look like Einstein. Dave trying to stop the idiot son from being the Chess Club President was incredibley stupid as was Mikes Condum and Hillarys ear breaking Singing voice, and her innability to handle being told she sucks. War at Home is still painfull to watch and I cant see why this show is mildly popular now.
  • What is this..?

I've never watched this show, and from the first minute I saw of this episode, I can safely say that I never will again. In under a minute, there were two, maybe three jokes against race (Oriental, and maybe others; I sort of blocked it out).

Ah, re-enforcing the tired old stereotype that all Oriental people are highly intelligent, compared to everyone else, the world's drooling infants. I don't know about America (where I assume this show is filmed), but from my experience this stereotype isn't always true: I know several people from that ethnicity who are very stupid. (One guy is a stalker, and I have a low opinion of the intelligence level of stalkers.)

Maybe in comparison to Michael Rapaport's character, all Oriental people are geniuses. THAT would be a valid point.
    *I don't hate Michael Rapaport; I own one of his films. I do hate his character on this show though.

Stupid, stupid show; Give me back the minute of my life, Fox!

I guess next time I'll turn off the television during the end credits, so I'll be spared this kind of television.

And reading the recap, it seems the episode involved someone becoming President of the Chess club. What's wrong with Chess?

Screw Flanders! Screw Flanders!