The War at Home Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Cancelled GRRR

anthonyd46

[1]May 13, 2007
    • level: 6

Date: May 13, 2007 3:26 PM
    Subject the "WAR AT HOME " has been cancelled
    Body: To all the myspace homies and home-ettes,thanks for the support but they shut us down.We move on.Feel free to contact the the miserable **** who did this,
    via e-mail or phone and let them know there just miserable because there mothers suck big elephant co*k.

peace peace !!!

mr
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nk47

[2]May 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    Holy moly that is terrible. The show was amazing too which sucks. I swear they would rather have American Dad than this show? What kind of stupidity is that? American Dad is the worst animated comedy Ive ever watched and Ive seen Bob and Margaret.

anthonyd46

[3]May 13, 2007
    Yea i agree on american dad im gonna be kinda pissed if the winner gets renewed and this doesnt, well we still have till thrusday for them to change their minds that was just a myspace bulletin mike put out, but thrusday is the offical annoucements guess we can write complaints and hope they change their mind by thrusday

LinkinLawg

[4]May 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    That was just a myspace bulletin. Myspace isn't that reliable of a source. I don't see anything about it on The official wesbite. There is still hope for it. Hopefully high DVD sales can give this show a third season.

Bardoz

[6]May 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    anthonyd46 wrote:
    you know one thing that gets me bout this myspace thing..why would michael rappaport put Feel free to contact the the miserable **** who did this, via e-mail or phone and let them know there just miserable because there mothers suck big elephant co*k. seriously i dont think he would call fox a bunch of **** and tell them to suck big elephant cock i mean even if the show was cancelled why ruin the oppunrity for future jobs there plus, could he get in trouble for saying things like that? maybe his myspace got hacked? Cause i sent him a message and he didnt answer and he always answers the messages i send..
    Freedom of speech he can say what he wants just like we do. He just lost his job and is probably pissed off because everyone knows they deserved a 3rd season. Fox fuc*ing sucks and so does their Sunday night lineup. They should've kept W@H on Sundays instead of fuc*ing with it and getting it cancelled.

anthonyd46

[7]May 14, 2007
    i just got this message rom someone on here dunno if thers any truth in it Michael Rapaport was on MADTV a few weeks ago, where he announced the show had been renewed for a third season despite its questionable status and all the cancelled rumors.

malicedoom

[8]May 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    M.R. is cool, and the ratings for WAH truly sucked on Fox, which of course were not helped by being yanked from it's Sunday night slot, tossed onto Thursday and then back on Sunday in the 6:30 CDT "death" slot, while "Til' Death" got the slot after American Idol (and Til' Death was just renewed).

Too bad. I really liked W.A.H.

tvatitsbest

[9]May 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    The War At Home is not cancelled it still says returning series on the status on this website and i think season 3 is coming next year.

Deznaj

[10]May 15, 2007
    If anything s*cks, it is the second season of The War at Home. They jumped the shark with the Gay is OK" episode (don't know the title, and don't care) with the lame speech at the end. The War at Home was about insulting everything wholesome, but they dropped that attitude in their quest for higher ratings. The show was just embarassing itself. I hope it's cancelled, makes room for something that is actually funny.

super_friend21

[11]May 15, 2007
    • level: 27
    We will know if its been cancelled or not on Thursday at 4pm:
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/guide.aspx?id=upfront

anthonyd46

[12]May 15, 2007
    which site?

anthonyd46

[13]May 15, 2007
    :
    The War At Home is not cancelled it still says returning series on the status on this website and i think season 3 is coming next year.
    err i mean which site in response to this guys statement thanks

malicedoom

[14]May 15, 2007
    Rapaport would not have changes his 'title' on his MySpace to "THE WAR AT HOME IS CANCELLED - F*** FOX" unless it were true, and he'd know first.

What a shame.

fertilegod

[15]May 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    Is that even his Myspace?  Is it for certain that it is THE Michael Rapaport?  I've heard more people mention that he guest-starred on MadTV on April 28th, and he had told the viewers on the air that he had just received word that the show had been renewed.... Unless Fox suddenly changed their minds, it was the real dude on tv telling everyone that the show as returning on that date.
    Edited on 05/15/2007 3:08pm

anthonyd46

[16]May 15, 2007
    theres something screwy about this whole thing..i dont see anything about it being cancelled on any sites like futon critic, some sites have it on bubble some have it on renewed, i think thats his myspace i mean it was 2 months ago, but i dunno theres just something about that bulletin i dont get..i mean i understand freedom of speech and **** but would he really go that far etc and say f fox when he could have future jobs there, maybe his myspace got hacked and this is all a scam? i have no idea, some confirmation from any of the main sites, futon, zap2it, tvguide etc would make me believe it was true, but for some reason im thinkign he didnt write that bulletin..plus usually when theres schudling changes the OFFICAL war at home myspace sends a bulletin, they have not sent one

NbRoCkEr1985

[17]May 15, 2007
    • level: 7

I don't know, something doesn't feel right with this whole announcement. I'm waiting until official word from Fox on whether or not it is being cancelled. It would be really stupid for Fox if they cancel this because it is one of the best comedies on the network. If they can keep 'Til Death, they better keep this. TD isn't that great.

This season of WAH was a big step for it. Last season it got bad reviews, but this season they tried to boost ratings and you could tell, especially with that whole coming-out episode. The time changing constantly didn't help either. I missed at least 5 episodes this season because they changed the time a lot. They should just bring it back midseason or something, give us SOME new episodes and maybe ratings would be good enough. DVD sales could help, too.

Edited on 05/15/2007 4:04pm

malicedoom

[18]May 17, 2007
    OK, now it's OFFICIAL.

jkxbox360

[19]May 17, 2007
    • level: 15
    damn!!

malicedoom

[20]May 18, 2007
    I know. And I agree.