The War at Home

I Wash My Hands of You

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Nov 05, 2006 on FOX

• I should wash my hands of this episode...

This episode completely blew monkey ass. All this crappy episode has done is explain why Family Guy hasnt been as funny lately. FG has severely declined since it came back and the fact that Seth came here doing a horrible preformance on this horrible show explains it. TV has lost humor and if anyone thought "Wash my hands of you" was funny... you need help, badly.
  • Seth shows up!

The big news of this episode, is that the creator of "Family Guy," Seth MacFarlane, shows up as Hilary much older man as her date. Apart from that's it. Nothing much has happened. Oh yeah, Vicky is caughg smoking in the garage. I wish her character would stop smocking. I respect Anita Barone, but I don't like to see her smoke. Maybe she can get on Ellen DeGerenes to get help from that hypoinst. I can add another reason why I watching "The War at home" other than Barone. It's Keylee Defer sexy performance that got me noticing. Otherwise, I don't like the series. I don't like Michael Raponort's loud performance. The noise levels are up in every episode.
  • Something most kids wish would hapen actually does: they can do absolutely anything because their parents don't care. Plus, the best part...Seth McFarland...from Family Guy makes a guest appearance.

As a fan of Family Guy, I made the decision to watch this episode after seeing Peter Griffin promoting the new episode in which Seth McFarland guest starred. I was hilariously entertained with this episode seeing McFarland tell his side of the story. One hilarious line:

Seth: Don't worry, I lied to her too. Actually I'm 33.

Even more hilarious than that...

Seth: Don't worry Hillary, I can be your Daddy. Oh wait... 33 minus 17... wow, I really could be your Daddy.

What made the episode even more hilarious than having Seth McFarland guest star was Larry getting hooked on the nicotine gum. This led Mike to discover that Vicky smoked while she was pregnant with him. "I wash my hands of you!"

Throughout this entire episode all I could think of was Brian Griffin from Family Guy considering that Seth McFarland provides the same voice for him. I can't wait for FOX to air this episode again.!
  • Seth MacFarlene Guest stars!

It was so funny. Hillary gets caught lying badly becasue her fake date OD's, and her real date (Seth) is about 25...
    Seth: Actually I'm 33.

It was extremley funny with the smoking and the "I wash my hands of you!"

Not to mention the very funny lines...

Mike: I got to do something horibal to get them to wash their hands of me. Should I set the house on fire... (To Larry) Or kill you!

Mike: THis is probably the best night of my life. No wait (Slaps Larry) Now it's the best night of my life.

10 out of 10! Very funny!