The War at Home

It's Not Easy Being Green

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jan 18, 2007 on FOX

• this tv show keeps getting better and better. i heard that they hired up some new writers. i don't know if it is true or not, but this show at the beginning was the "injured synonym" of Married with children. They changed it! I like it this way!

this tv show keeps getting better and better. i heard that they hired up some new writers. i don't know if it is true or not, but this show at the beginning was the "injured synonym" of Married with children. I've seen that they changed that thing and it was a smart decision because i think that they will continue in peace running the show without the fear of being canceled. They changed something at it and, from a war at home enemy, i surely know i became a fan. They changed it! I like it this way! Keep it this way!
  • Just when I thought it could not get any worse, Dave becomes a enviromentalist!

In this episode Dave "hippie" Gold prepares his daughter for college interviews, but he makes her even more nervous, and he also becomes a hippie Global Warming ecomaniac. [I won't put MY views in there, because I will get flamed for it], serriously... this is what they came up with. At least dave was already as annoying as the Global Warming activists anyway... just watch The Office everyone please? I just wish that TV.Com would let me give a score under 1 because this episode deserved a Zero!