The War at Home

Take This Job and Bleep It

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 04, 2007 on FOX

• Due to cutbacks at work, Dave and his two co-workers quit their jobs and start their own business. Meanwhile, Hillary decides to join the Army after not receiving any college acceptance letters, and Larry refuses to get his driver's license.

This episode was so amazing. I have not watched this show since I believe 2006 and I was amazed by this episode. Michael Rappaport gives off an amazing performance in this episode, and in all the others for that matter. I loved when the other two decided to quit after Dave already did. I loved when everyone kept singing that song around Hillary. It was funny when she said she was a loser and the man gave her an army application, and her friend said that she was a loser, too. This episode was definitely a series classic to an already perfect series.

This episode was so amazing. I have not watched this show since I believe 2006 and I was amazed by this episode. Michael Rappaport gives off an amazing performance in this episode, and in all the others for that matter. I loved when the other two decided ot to quit after Dave already did. I loved when everyone kept singing that song around Hillary. It was funny when she said she was a loser and the man gave her an army application, and her friend said that she was a loser, too. This episode was definately a series classic to an already perfect series.