The War at Home

The Runaways

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Apr 23, 2006 on FOX

• Awesome episode!

This is the second time that I have ever watched war At Home, and I must say that it was awesome! all the comedy was brilliantly written.. the whole storyline of the Runaways was good.

My favourite parts of the episode were when the mother and the father booked themselves into the hotel room, the mother was smoking, the father was drinking, they had sex and the guy was like "and we're gonna have sex on the belcony" and the wife was like "no we're not" LOL I killed myself laughing at that scene.. They were totally surprized when they got back and the kids wer so worried! It started great and ended even greater!
  • Very Funny!!!

I must say this show has surprised me very much…I mean it’s very funny. My favorite character has to be Larry, I mean in this episode he wanted to go and watch the Lord of The Rings on ice…how hilarious is that. Also the chemistry between all the characters it super. The highlight of this episode was when the parents ran away from home because they had enough of how there kids are unappreciative and just mean. When they return home they find 3 very worried kids who are genuinely concerned about there parents!!!...this episode was also more of a character developmental episode…but still very funyy!!!
  • Too funny!

Very bold and funny - I hope it gets picked up for another season.

Mike loving the Ice Capades!!

Larry on the bus.

Vicky loving the fact (although not believing) that Larry is on his way to the White House - making some comments about the administration.

Although, too much reality might be too much for the real world (THEY re-elect the \\\"W\\\" - WHYYYYYYYYY?)