The Wayans Bros.

Fire!

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM May 20, 1998 on The WB

• This episode is about Shawn's accountant getting him in debt. Then his newsstand burns down and his family is suspected of arson.

I absolutely loove this show and I just loove the part when the family starts accusing each other and spin these stories. That part kept me in stitches because the stories were hilarious. They outdid themselves on this one. I just loove this show. I especially liked the part when Marlon tells what happened when Shawn tried to burn down the newsstand.

Marlon Wayans is a great actor often imitated never duplicated. He is on his way to stardom and I can't wait for his new movie "Little Man" to come out. Starring him, his brother Shawn, and the ever beautiful Kerry Washington. He and his family have been making great movies and shows for as long as I can remember.

Shawn Wayans is an O.K actor but he will never measure up to his brother, Marlon. Because Marlon is really into the part and does it with passion. Shawn and Marlon make a great team. Marlon is the physical comedian and Shawn is the serious comedian.

Overall this show is my favorite because it was hilarious and it is consistent with the rest of the many episodes. The Wayans made this show really funny and just wish they wouldn't have cancelled it.