The Wayans Bros.

Ho's on First

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Oct 15, 1998 on The WB

• This episode is about Marlon finding a new girlfriend, Angel. Everything is going good until Shawn hears that Angel is more than innocent, meaning she sleeps around a lot. Shawn tells Marlon and he says it doesn't bother him but it does.

I like this episode because it is funny and it never has a dull moment. I'm glad Marlon finally found a girl who likes him back and that she is serious about him. I just didn't like that she had that kind of reputation. Shawn should have just stayed out of it and let Angel tell Marlon when she is ready. By Shawn telling him, their relationship was heading downhill from there. They could have been happy and Angel could have told Marlon her side of the story instead of what others say. This ultimately ruined their relationship. Angel had really changed but Marlon was still a little paranoid that she would go back to her old ways. I wasn't glad that they broke up because they really could have something good. Marlon didn't have to jump to conclusions and he could have just let her explain before making that assumption.