The Wayans Bros.

The WB (ended 1999)

algetrig91

The Wayans Bros. Fan Reviews (24)

• Love it!

This show received a lot of criticism for being too stereotypical in the way it portrayed black men, but I personally love it. I think it's really funny to see the adventures that Shawn, Marlon, and Pops go through. Something negative always seems to happen, but they manage to get over the negativity, and they add a lot of comedic moments on the way. What makes this show especially funny is the fact that the Wayans don't hold their tongue. They say what's on everyone else's mind, but everyone else is too afraid to say it. That's one of the reasons I watch this show. Shawn and Marlon say whatever they feel like saying, no matter who it will offend. I'm also fascinated by Marlon's impressions. He really is an underrated actor/comedian, and he would be a great stand-up comedian. But regardless, I love him on this show. He, Shawn, and John Witherspoon make a great comedy trio, which is the reason this show is so entertaining. Three of the funniest men alive are all on the same sitcom. It just doesn't get any better than that.