The Weakest Link (Australia)

Seven Network (ended 2002)

The Weakest Link (Australia) Fan Reviews (3)

5.9
  • The only show where contestants are belittled.

A great show, hosted by the Queen of Mean Cornelia Frances (Home and Away) The only show on Aussie TV where the contestants are continually being beaten down by the red-haired green-eyed hostess. Who would rather take a shark for a walk than a dog (Referring to the promos)

Who's Several Sandwiches Short of a Picnic.

You Are the Weakest Link. GOODBYE
  • Shame it got cancelled!

7.8
    The Weakest link was I believe cancelled at about the same time as several other game shows here in Australia. - It was clearly the best out of the bunch.

It was a nice change having an intimidating host rather than a complete suck up!

Plenty of traitors and back stabbing was involved which is Ok to watch - although its a bit too much like reality TV for me (which I can't stand!)

The main problem I had was that if someone was a serious threat then the others would gang up on them and make sure they would get kicked out! - That was pretty pathetic!

• The Australian version of the Weakest Link was cut in 2002 after only 2 series. This was a major shock...

The Australian version of the Weakest Link was cut in 2002 after only 2 series. This was a major shock to Australia as it was a well talked about amd popluar show to some. I still don't know why they cut it i like it.

The host Anne Robinson i really didn't like as to her cruelity and evilness. They should have a nice host!