The Wedding Bells Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Official Discussion Thread - "Wedding from Hell" (spoilers)

EJamison

[1]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 17

It's 6 hours after the show has been shown on the East Coast and this is the first post.  It seems (from last week) that most of the viewers are recording it to watch the next day.

I liked the second episode a bit more than the first.  We're getting to know the main characters a bit more.  I think I could do without Amanda.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ahny

[2]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 34
    I'm not really sure how Amanda will fit into the show. I really did love the wedding party of this epsiode.

Sarah10106

[3]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 16

Yea, Amanda, not my fav. I did really like this episode, I liked that we were let in a little to Debbie past life and all. It really was great! I miss DeDe though! I really liked her attitude! Oh well. cant wait till next week!!

XandraSkye

[4]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    I liked this episode better than the first too. I found the wedding quite interesting. Poor guy wouldn't convince anyone he was really straight. Shoot, I heard what he said to David and even I wasn't totally convinced he was straight.

lindauk

[5]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 44
    Ahny wrote:
    I'm not really sure how Amanda will fit into the show. I really did love the wedding party of this epsiode.

Same here, Amanda annoys me, but the groom was great!!!! Soooo funny! This was probally better than the first episode.

marlonjones

[6]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 16
    Another excellent episode...i'm hooked!

hope it'll get picked up after the initial 13 epis (and perhaps moved to another day)

holgatej77

[7]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Like others, I liked this episode better than the pilot. It’s moments like the one between the groom and the photographer that keep me from hurling my tv off the balcony. That scene was really great writing. I believe I could meet someone, not quite completely over-the-top flaming like that, but someone whom everyone thought was gay and if they told me that story, at least I’d give them the benefit of the doubt.

Everyone wants this show off Fridays-what do you all do? That’s the best night for tv cause there’s nothing else on…