The Wedding Bells

Partly Cloudy, with a Chance of Disaster

Aired Unknown Mar 23, 2007 on FOX

• Loved it.

I really liked this episode, One because I really like DeDe and I think she's funny, and two because it was so well planned out, I mean they had us thinking the whole time that the guy was going to run, but then at the end DeDe turns and runs, I just think it was a great twist and well planned out. and It was an extremly funny episode to, DeDe and her 'anxiety' It was just absoluty great! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Nothing to get too excited about...

6.3
    I'm giving this show a chance because I like Polo and Landes but...I don't know...it's going to take a while for this show to hook me completely. My complaints: The ending was a little rushed; there was no real appropriate conclusion or question. The younger sister character is cliche. The chef is unnecessary. The three sisters in different positions in their lives: that's being done on almost every sitcom. Positives: the relationship between the wedding singer and the wedding planner, the issues between Polo and her husband, the tension between exes, and the breaking of the illusion of "happily ever after."