The Wedding Bells

The Most Beautiful Girl

Aired Unknown Apr 06, 2007 on FOX

• It's classified under average but it really is subpar. Again I'm disappointed but, once again, I'll watch.

Argh! This show fails to improve. The addition of Missi does nothing to the show but shift the focus away from the Bell sisters and towards an annoying character. This show is about three sisters and their running of a family business. We should be delving into their characters while telling the story of each bride. Furthermore, The one thing that kept me coming to the show...middle sister (I'm blanking on the name-sorry) and Mr.Slick's relationship still feels forced. Their argument in this episode, though a manifestation of her jealousy and reticence, was just as forced and their reconciliation too fast. She is, all of a sudden, ready to get back together? Where was the buildup? A couple dances and heated exchanges in the previous four episodes don't cut it. I'll watch for Landes but the writing needs improvement. Teri Polo should also get a better plot. Why has she been reduced to this?