The Wedding Bells

Wedding from Hell

Aired Unknown Mar 16, 2007 on FOX

• Funny...

Funny episode. The storyline with the guy, who acts like a homosexual was pretty funny and clever, as I haven't seen that in many other shows. I really like the way the relationships are going, and I'm interested to see how they'll turn out. Missy Pyle's character wasn't that likable in the pilot episode, but she's starting to grow on me. The storyline between Sherri Shepherd and her ex-boyfriend seem like a good start, and she was great in the the pilot and this episode. The big storyline seems to be between Teri Polo's and her husband, and if she'll cheat on him or not somewhere later in the season, if it's with the chef or not, it's probably anyones guess. Overall a good episode, and it looks like David E. Kelly might have another good show on his hands (baring that Fox gives it time to build an audience, and to develop the story lines, plus a better time slot wouldn't hurt).
  • Very intresting...

Wonderful!!! More! More! Loved it! I think it was a great twist you know to have the guy with some gay traits kinda as the groom. Very funny watching him, very funny. Anyway I think the casting for the bride and groom was good to and even the father of the bride they just did excellent!
  • An amusing episode and we learn a bit more about the characters.

The episode starts out with the groom wanting the guests to pay for their own drinks. The reason is because the bride's father is refusing to share in the cost of the wedding. The reason for that is because the groom seems to be flamboyantly gay Did the feathered boa give it away? But the bride is certain that he is not gay and later she explains why to Jane. Her description of his performance in the bedroom is entertaining, but I wasn't rolling on the floor laughing. I first assumed that her reason might be that she was inexperienced, but she let us know otherwise. I glad we were not left wondering about that.

I thought the episode was better than the pilot. We got to learn a bit more about the main characters. I'm still waiting to find out if their jobs are clearly defined but we learn that Annie is the boss.

I could do without Amanda. It remains to be seen if she will continue to annoy me. However, she didn't have a huge part in this episode.

Sherri Shephard was great as we learn more about her and her ex-boyfriend, a singer.