The Wedding Bells

Wedding from Hell

Aired Unknown Mar 16, 2007 on FOX

• An amusing episode and we learn a bit more about the characters.

The episode starts out with the groom wanting the guests to pay for their own drinks. The reason is because the bride's father is refusing to share in the cost of the wedding. The reason for that is because the groom seems to be flamboyantly gay Did the feathered boa give it away? But the bride is certain that he is not gay and later she explains why to Jane. Her description of his performance in the bedroom is entertaining, but I wasn't rolling on the floor laughing. I first assumed that her reason might be that she was inexperienced, but she let us know otherwise. I glad we were not left wondering about that.

I thought the episode was better than the pilot. We got to learn a bit more about the main characters. I'm still waiting to find out if their jobs are clearly defined but we learn that Annie is the boss.

I could do without Amanda. It remains to be seen if she will continue to annoy me. However, she didn't have a huge part in this episode.

Sherri Shephard was great as we learn more about her and her ex-boyfriend, a singer.