The Wedding Bells

Wedding from Hell

Aired Unknown Mar 16, 2007 on FOX

• Funny...

Funny episode. The storyline with the guy, who acts like a homosexual was pretty funny and clever, as I haven't seen that in many other shows. I really like the way the relationships are going, and I'm interested to see how they'll turn out. Missy Pyle's character wasn't that likable in the pilot episode, but she's starting to grow on me. The storyline between Sherri Shepherd and her ex-boyfriend seem like a good start, and she was great in the the pilot and this episode. The big storyline seems to be between Teri Polo's and her husband, and if she'll cheat on him or not somewhere later in the season, if it's with the chef or not, it's probably anyones guess. Overall a good episode, and it looks like David E. Kelly might have another good show on his hands (baring that Fox gives it time to build an audience, and to develop the story lines, plus a better time slot wouldn't hurt).