The Weekenders Forums

ABC (ended 2004)

Airing Every Tuesday

Jamminjake

[1]May 17, 2008
    • level: 28
    The Weekenders will air on Toon Disney every Tuesday from 2:30 to 4:00 P.M
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bratzprincess18

[2]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 8
    I just dicovered that. I'm so happy! It's been forever since I watched it on TV

mightynova

[3]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 5
    Sorry to burst any bubbles here, but I have been noticing that "The Weekenders" haven't been on in a while, when it's suppose to air every Tuesday.

Strudelcutie427

[4]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    I don't mind if it airs every Tuesday or not. I have Verizon and On Demand there are a bunch of episodes of The Weekenders. I watched all of them when I found that out earlier today. I missed this show so much. I just got Verizon and its awesome! I can watch The Weekenders whenever I want now.

LotsaLasagna

[5]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 5
    Strudelcutie427 wrote:
    I don't mind if it airs every Tuesday or not. I have Verizon and On Demand there are a bunch of episodes of The Weekenders. I watched all of them when I found that out earlier today. I missed this show so much. I just got Verizon and its awesome! I can watch The Weekenders whenever I want now.

Seriously? Wow, I need to get me some of that lol.

Do you think you could ever record some of them and post them on YouTube? I'm sure a lot of people would worship you for it. Including me.

PieLove

[6]Oct 11, 2008
    • level: 6
    LotsaLasagna wrote:
    Strudelcutie427 wrote:

Seriously? Wow, I need to get me some of that lol.

Do you think you could ever record some of them and post them on YouTube? I'm sure a lot of people would worship you for it. Including me.
    Yeah, that would be great!

Strudelcutie427

[7]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 7
    I would but I don't want to get into trouble. Plus I don't know how to record something from the tv and put it on my computer. When I put up a song from Phineas and Ferb I had to actually take a camera to the tv and do that. If you want to watch The Weekenders on youtube there is a person that has some not sure if all on his/her youtube channel. He just did not spell the episode names right or something. Well as much as I would like to give you a username I can't because I don't want him/her to get into trouble. I asked for a link to his channel from someone here in a pm and he gave it to me. I guess if you ask for it in a pm it might be okay for me to give it to you there.