The Weird Al Show

CBS (ended 1997)

markdoublea84

The Weird Al Show Fan Reviews (5)

• He should have, or should if they brough it back, treat it like his music.

He could do a PG type of show, that is sort of geared towards kids, but has certain jokes, that kids wouldn't get, for the adults as well. He could also play some of his tunes as well in the show. If it works for his CD's and concerts why wouldn't it work for a TV show? He is a master at getting several different age groups to listen to him, and I'm sure those same people would also do that for the TV show. I really don't know what else he could do, I don't really remember too much about the show. I know the theme was funny, and I'm sure the content was too.
  • Who cares if this is a children's show, Weird Al is awesome!

I don't know why I didn't know anything about this show until it went off the air. I watched a few taped episodes with a friend of mine and I thought it was funny! It was clean, fun, weird, and it starred my favorite recording artist (besides They Might Be Giants). I mean, it's better than Pee Wee's playhouse in a lot of different ways. I heard that this show is now on DVD so I'll probably buy it because I like Weird Al. For those of you watching Pee Wee's playhouse on DVD, I recommend this show since it's way better.
  • Please tell me this show is intended for children...

...if it is not, it is easily one of the worst shows I\'ve ever seen. Weird Al jumps through it like a toon on a sugar rush, and the punch-lines can hardly amuse anyone over the age of eight. I admit I occasionally watch kid\'s TV, but I think I would feel more entertained and educated watching Sesame Street (or look out the window, for that matter) than this loud and colorful and alltogether mind-numbing mix of lame jokes, over-used punch lines and hysteric nothingness. Maybe I\'m completely missing the point here, but as much as I like Weird Al\'s spoofs of pop music and talent in general - I feel that through this show he might have lost a great deal of dignity, but certainly a great deal of my respect.
  • I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly.

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of The Weird Al Show from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.
  • i love this show

this is the sweetest flippin show ever i will watch it over and over again i hope it comes on again i would watch it every day even if my cable was out or if i had to evacuate for the hurricanes in florida i would find the channel and watch it i would also record it