The West Wing

Eppur Si Muove

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Mar 03, 2004 on NBC

• Science and politics..

It was quite a slow in one point, but it hide some great developments. First of all, I think, in the end, we realized that Will is not having so nice life as they think as the chief of staff to the vice president and there are quite many things yet to come.. the ending at least promised that.

Also the main topic.. Ellie and the project and the whole science and list.. the way Toby and CJ tried to hold it down and how it did not worked.. and to have president that mad.. They have used the topic of using their children in previous seasons, but this episode offered some nice additional thoughts.

Good but could have been better
  • Congress questions Ellie's research.

This episode made me made a little. I thought that the Congresswomen was wrong going after Ellie working in a research lab because she did not like the research they were doing. It made me mad because to me cancer is cancer and they should research all the causes and effect of it on a person. I thought that it was great that Mrs. Bartlet decided to do the Muppets it was good that she is raising public awareness about her situation. It was good that Ellie decided to speak out about her research I was happy to see that her mother was a factor in her descision.