The West Wing

Lord John Marbury

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 05, 2000 on NBC

• Charlie and Zoey! Lord John Marbury! And the evil people targeting our Leo! "He thinks I'm the butler!" "Well, for the first few weeks, I did too."

*First off, it’s the beginning of Zoey and Charlie, one of my favorite West Wing couples, that sadly, doesn’t get enough attention, and like some many other things, disappears to Mandyville. I love Bartlet’s little freakout and his dungeon thing. Zoey and Charlie are great together, and I love this episode for that.

*Also this is the beginning of Leo's big thing. It's horrible, but it's nice to see how much everyone loves him. I love Sam's moment before Mandy comes in, when he's just sitting there. It's amazing how dramatic those few Leo scenes are at the end of the episode, just because they slow the normally lightning fast pased west Wing down a little. *John Marbury... Yes, he's annoying at times and very eccentric but you've got to love him, even if it's just because you love him calling Leo, Gerald. The India Pakistan thing comes back and is pretty important, and they did a good job with it. This is a great episode.