The West Wing

Lord John Marbury

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 05, 2000 on NBC

• You're all frightened. As well you should be.

Well I had a feeling a relationship between Charlie and Zoey was coming, not sure how crazy I am about it, but I'll wait and see how it plays out. I did love Bartlet's reaction to it though,

"I don't have a racial problem. I'm Spencer Tracy at the end of 'Guess Who's Coming To Dinner.'"

It was a little disturbing that the team didn't trust CJ. I understand their reservations but you have to give her a chance before you decide she can't do the job.

It was so nice getting to see someone tell Mandy off, because of course the one time they might need her to be involved in a decision, she's too busy trying to prove a point. I was surprised that it was Sam who ended up letting her have it though, just didn't seem like something his character would do, but I guess so.

"You're a political consultant. You're job isn't to end the fight, it's to win it! Now you can work for us or you can work for them, but you can't do both."

Lord Marbury(Roger Rees) was great, I love how quick he can switch from serious to asinine.