The West Wing

NBC (ended 2006)

AJMeredith

The West Wing Fan Reviews (154)

• The best drama television has ever produced.

I did not start watching this show until it was in its third season. It was always on bravo so I started watching it from the beginning. I hate politics so I did not think I would make it through the pilot, man was I wrong!! The cast in my opinion was one of the best ever assembled for tv. I did not even like Rob Lowe before this show but I was sad when he left. I am still saddened by the passing of John Spencer and think with him, Jimmy Smits and Brad Whitford this show could have continued. The plots were great, don't get me wrong sometimes I had no idea what they were even talking about but I just could not get enough of it. I could go on and on about this show but I don't want to bore anyone. All I can say is that The West Wing was my favorite drama ever and I put off watching it for 3 years cuz I thought I would hate it. This is one show I do not think I will ever find a replacement for unless the cast wants to come back and win another election in three years with Dennis Hopper as president. Oh ya I was mad when they cancelled e-ring to.