The White Shadow Forums

CBS (ended 1981)

Favorite guest star/stars?

MarkKellerman

[1]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 4

For me, it has to be the Harlem Globetrotters. How a bunch of high school basketball players couldn't recognize them at a car wash I'll never know! They were on a few times, and it was always a treat to see them.

Of course, there is Michael Warren, Bill Russel, Chet Walker, etc. etc. So very simply...

Who was your favorite?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mylibby523

[2]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 23
    Michael Winslow in "Psyched Out"

Peggy_Porcupine

[3]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    Mark, that was my all time favourite episode! Those teens were so high on themselves and needed to be shot down a peg or 5. A very very well done episode and the one I remember most! What season/episode was that????

MarkKellerman

[4]Oct 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    Peggy_Porcupine wrote:
    Mark, that was my all time favourite episode! Those teens were so high on themselves and needed to be shot down a peg or 5. A very very well done episode and the one I remember most! What season/episode was that????

Season 2, airdate 11-05-79 entitled, aptly enough, 'Globetrotters'. Episode one on disc two, season two. Great freakin' show. Since my playing days were done, I've coached youth hoops (since 1990) and reference that show to my kids all the time. The team that I played on in the 1980's, geez, we were like Carver High when it came to clapping it up, singing songs...and being so full of ourselves that we needed the Globetrotters to rough us up a bit and put us back in line. Our Coach did the next best thing--he brought HIS former teammates to scrimmage us and they ROLLED over us like a freight train. High times indeed, God bless 'The White Shadow'.

flagellum_23

[5]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    I liked the one whitch "Balogny," was a boxer. His dad who looked to be the man Bar talking moose boss in Perfect Stranger. He said you no box like me because it was not good. He told him about the "plane whitch flies backways to resist the construction," but balogny wouldnt hear from it! It was also nice when the assistint to the coach got high and hid in the tree from the "angel dirt" How about when Jack son got shot in the uvula. It was a sad day night for whitch to be sure. I really liked this shoe, it was all I had on days when the bird would not be so tempting. Maybe a shoe will come along that pleases my fore foot, but to right now, it has no temperature. Maybe Tv Lamp will play it again so I can be whatfore a toothbrush in heat.