The Whole Truth

ABC (ended 2011)

neomichel

The Whole Truth Fan Reviews (5)

7.7
  • I tuned in mainly because i love Rob Morrow. I may keep watching just to see where they go with this.

I almost turned it off in the first 15 min to study for an Econ quiz. I kept watching because i wanted to see the part with Rob Morrow. Maura Tierny and Rob Morrow are both great actors and they both play their respective characters well. Over the last 6 years I've gotten used to Morrow as the tough, justice seeking FBI agent on Numb3rs. It was interesting to see him play a defense lawyer and more of a loud character.

The show premise is interesting showing both sides of the law. However in execution was a bit off. The pilot did show both the defense and the prosecution but it came off as more of the usual law show where the prosecution gets the bad guy. If in the next few episodes they show more of the defense defending the not guilty guy. And then kind of alternate it might turn in to a decent show. To early to tell and it will probably get canceled anyway. Although because it's on Wednesdays it may have a chance.