The Wiggles Forums

Daily 4:30 PM on PBSIn Season

The Wiggles' Early Videos on DVD

dancelano

[1]Dec 25, 2012
    • level: 36

Guys, do you know what I wish? I wish the Wiggles' out-of-print videos were released on DVD. I'll show you the list.

Wiggle Time - 1993 (With Anthony in Green Polo Shirt and as Captain Feathersword)
    Yummy, Yummy - 1994 (With John Field Sr. as the Cook)
    Big Red Car - 1995 (With Unseen Design of Big Red Car driven by Jeff, unseen song: "On Your Holiday" and Murray's daughter, Georgia in "Georgia's Song")
    Wake Up Jeff! - 1996 (With Never-Before-Seen Song: "Everybody is Clever")
    Wiggledance! - 1997 (With Never-Before Seen live footage of the Seymour Centre and "Vini, Vini")
    Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas - 1997 (With "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer")
    Toot Toot! - 1998 (With "Bathtime" and some unseen footage and titles such as "Toot Toot, Chugga, Chugga, Big Red Car")
    The Wiggly Big Show - 1999 (With Never-Before-Seen live footage of Sydney Entertainment Centre and backstage sequences)

And I wish the Wiggles' version of "Here Comes Santa Claus" was released on CD. Oh, and by the way, I watched a deleted song from The Wiggly Big Show called DOROTHY (My Favorite Dinosaur) and I know another live song of this video since none of us have seen it. It's called "Boom, Boom" which is about Henry the Octopus while bubbles are shown.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 18

With a new group of fans every 4-6 years you would think they would do as the Barnry people have done and recycle their older stuff.

archangelwho

[3]Dec 31, 2012
    • level: 18

I signed and then sent the link to my e-mail contacts that I felt would also sign. The site listed me as #45 which is a very poor number based on the number of fans and the number they would need to ensure that they could make $$$ on any release of their older videos. I will continue to support it from my end.