The Wild Thornberrys

Cheetahs Never Prosper

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 20, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Shows what will happen when you disobey your folks.HEHE

Ok this is defentily my all time favorite since i was little. First off Eliza's parents warn her not to get to close to the animals but what does she do? She runs out to the Cheetahs during oh say lunch time and she almost gets eatin but thanks to the rain their is a Lion king like plot where the cheetah mother falls into the stampede and the little one runs into it (except the mother doesn't die and it is a mother not the father like in Lion King) Then her parents find her as all of this is happining and then it still takes probebly 10 minutes or so for her to get back into the Commvee then she gets it good. But does this teach Eliza any lessons whatsoever? NOPE! next time shes out getting almost hurt by animals who don't like people.

A few of my favorite quotes from the episode:

Eliza and her family are having lunch inside and Eliza is moping by the door because of the animals. She gets real ticked because her family is loving life and lunch. She stomps over to them and gives a lecture

ELiza: How can we call ourselves naturalists? We are to comfortable. We have the air on full blast (then Debbie comes into the conversation and says "Hello its only on 8!) We are in here stuffing our faces while the animals have none.

Her fam gives her a blank look and then she turns to Debbie

Debbie: Did you say something?

Eliza stomps out of the Commvee

Nigel: Were all a bit testy its the heat you know?