The Wild Thornberrys

Nickelodeon (ended 2004)

The Wild Thornberrys Fan Reviews (42)

7.7
  • A Bridge too far Literally.

My 53rd Review after: "Bob the Builder"

From the Creators of the Rugrats made by Klasky Csupo, Comes a Boring Show of it known as The Wild Thornberries. It's about some dumb Dorky ugly 12 year little Gal named Eliza who has the Ablitty to talk to Animals, She has a Bratty Older sister Debbie, A brainless Monkey That they found, dwerian, an Annoying Orphan Brother that he found the Thornberry Family Donnie, An Snobby Mother AND an Ugly Father. This cartoon has No point to Exist on Nick and it's Utter Ugly. This cartoon gets a D--. Here the Results:

Voice-acting: B 7.0/10.0 Eliza's Voice is good. But all the rest are Bratty, Whiny and Annoying.

Animation: F-- 2.3/10.0 Ugly!! Oh my gosh! The backgrounds Don't even have many Colors!!!

Graphics: D-- 4.0/10.0 Better then the Animation but still very ugly.

Sound: C 6.0/10.0 This cartoon has African Music. It's not that bad though.

Dialouge: F 3.0/10.0 Very Annoying.

Lasting Appeal: F-- 1.5/10.0 This cartoon S-T-I-N-K-S Literally.

Overall: D-- 4.0/10.0 Pray you do not watch a Re-run of this cartoon. Stay away from this ugly cartoon. Aviod it at all costs If you see it on TV, Just Change the dang channel! AVOID IT I say!