The Winner

Broken Home

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Mar 11, 2007 on FOX

7.9
  • AIDS panic, divorce scare, more infantile behavior

2.2
    I get that he's supposed to be a likeable loser, but he really is just a loser and it's not very funny. I thought you were supposed to be rooting for him to date his neighbour but he's just so pathetic and infantile I cringe at the thought.

I watched these episodes out of order so I saw the homophobic panic episode (#5 I think) and then watched this episode that had an equally tasteless AIDS panic.

This whole episode seemed to revolve around his dysfunctional family and his fear that his parents would divorce. I don't remember anything actually amusing about this segment.

The two most painful and not funny sections of the show were:

1. Glen staring at his neighbor's breasts - and then uttering the phrase "cow juice".

2. The painfully unfunny Oedipal(?) ending where he's happily listening to his parents have sex.

I really have to stop watching this show and go back to boycotting all of FOX.
  • Crisis of Inflinte House!

glen is worried that his parents are getting a divore that he spend his time with alson, his son and her boyfriend. Not much here, but it's a little better than the premiere. ( I missed the second epsiode of the series because I had to go to bed) the reason why I gave it a 3 is because of a scene which is a prody of the movie "Philiadelphia" inwhich Glen mock Tom Hanks role in a libaray. It was a good scene, but it didn't save the episode. I don't why Fox is running the show twice a week? Don't look at me, I'm the one that watches this stupid show.