The Winner Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

He did "it" (Spoilers)

tramlaw301

[1]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 18
    I honestly thought they would drag out his virginity out a little longer but....it's over now. Is there anyone else surprised? Or maybe I just thought that would be more apart of his character then it is.
    Edited on 03/18/2007 7:58pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

andyatuc

[2]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 11
    I like the fact that they had him "lose it" now instead of dragging it out. I loved the fact that they let Katey Sagal be the one to take it, YOWSA! Who wouldn't be hot for that teacher, am I right? Seriously though, I laughed during both episodes tonight, I like this show more and more each time I watch it.

Willy105

[3]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 11

I think that the producers were afraid that this show won't be going for more than 6 eisodes (the creator also said the same thing when he hosted the pilot).

That's the only reason they would bring that out now.

tramlaw301

[4]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 18
    Willy105 wrote:

I think that the producers were afraid that this show won't be going for more than 6 eisodes (the creator also said the same thing when he hosted the pilot).

Yeah...it looks like you're right about that. It's on Hiatus already. That's not good.

TimWidhalm

[5]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    tramlaw301 wrote:
    Willy105 wrote:

Yeah...it looks like you're right about that. It's on Hiatus already. That's not good.

Hiatus is great so you have no clue what your talking about, since you think its bad for it to be on hiatus why don't they just go ahead and put cancelled up there, so I guess you would like that more

mduga

[6]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 1
    tramlaw301 wrote:
    Willy105 wrote:

They probably have it on hiatus to film a few more episodes. This just means that it's on a break. Doesn't say its cancelled.

sparky672

[7]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 2
    TimWidhalm wrote:
    tramlaw301 wrote:
    Willy105 wrote:

Hiatus is great so you have no clue what your talking about, since you think its bad for it to be on hiatus why don't they just go ahead and put cancelled up there, so I guess you would like that more

What do you mean, "hiatus is great"?

What exactly is so great about one of your favorite shows being on a long, perhaps indefinite break?
    Edited on 04/13/2007 9:41pm

Deznaj

[8]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 6

He means that a hiatus is a good sign for a new show. 

Hiatus is not the same as 'cancelled' (like The Knights of Prosperity), it may be even the opposite. When a show goes on hiatus it basically gets more time to 'set things straight' for a longer run. There are negotiations with actors and writers, reviewing of the storyline, schedule planning etc.. The show will probably get more 'professional', it had some pretty big holes in it (like the videos in the videostore or and the laughband) that should be fixed. It looks like Fox has big plans for this show.

After these 6 episodes, they might even start over with season 2. You know, like they did with another little show called "The Office"...

Edited on 04/16/2007 2:51am

Deznaj

[9]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 6

Ow wait, this topic was about Glens virginity...

I think it's logical that they got his 'devirgination' out of the way. The show is about Glen finally getting a life (at 32), and we've already seen some serious growth. He got a job, new friends, knows about gay people, has a love-interest and been with a hooker. And now he knows a little more about sex (thanks to the still foxy Katey Sagal) so he can finally get into a serious relationship (several before he finds his true love) where there is no sexual disappointment.

Still, things ARE going a bit fast. I have to agree that it seems the people behind the show don't think it will last very long.