The Winner Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Rant about Sex

Sonic80

[1]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    They really need a new position. The episodes are alright, but the whole
    all-around Sex with an ugly guy Idea is really starting to annoy me.
    Two thirds of the show is Him having sex with another girl. The first
    episode was really the only funny one so far. He has had sex with about
    4 different people now. They really need to pick up a new idea before the show gets cancelled. I hope that the show stays on the air but the whole Ideas it has right now is starting to annoy me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TimWidhalm

[2]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 10

Sonic80 wrote:
    They really need a new position. The episodes are alright, but the whole all-around Sex with an ugly guy Idea is really starting to annoy me. Two thirds of the show is Him having sex with another girl. The first episode was really the only funny one so far. He has had sex with about 4 different people now. They really need to pick up a new idea before the show gets cancelled. I hope that the show stays on the air but the whole Ideas it has right now is starting to annoy me.

What the hell are you talking about, he has only had sex with the teacher, I don't know where you get 4 people from.

Sonic80

[3]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    TimWidhalm wrote:

Sonic80 wrote:
    They really need a new position. The episodes are alright, but the whole all-around Sex with an ugly guy Idea is really starting to annoy me. Two thirds of the show is Him having sex with another girl. The first episode was really the only funny one so far. He has had sex with about 4 different people now. They really need to pick up a new idea before the show gets cancelled. I hope that the show stays on the air but the whole Ideas it has right now is starting to annoy me.

What the hell are you talking about, he has only had sex with the teacher, I don't know where you get 4 people from.

What I mean is each episode has been mainly sex oriented. He may not have had sex, but the majority of the episode usually has something to do with sex (The prostitute, The Albany woman, the Teacher)

DancingOmelette

[4]May 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    Yeah, but those eps were actually about him not having sex - now that he finally has, that'll be the end of that angle. As you could see at the end of ep 6, he's now a much more self-confident guy, and it shows, and Alison is starting to take him seriously, so if the show does come back it'll have a new direction.