The Winner Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

the winner

thundercat2000

[1]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 17
    The Winner is Seths' first live action sitcom. I saw and it was okay. What do you think? Do you prefer he stick to animated sitcoms instead of live action comedies or do both? The best part was that he didn't star in it and let somebodyelse be the star.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LinkinLawg

[2]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 7
    It was alright. In a way I hope it doesn't get a new season so Seth can just stick to FG and AD. The ratings were average, so I'm not sure if it will get renewed or not.

dark_zeratul

[3]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 8
    This is a Family Guy forum. All "The Winner" threads should be in "The Winner" forum.

bananamilk24

[4]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 19
    I never saw it, but it looks kinda good.

fishzone

[5]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 43
    oh, I can move this to "The Winner" forum.

kevinb4444

[6]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 20
    this show was/is weir I'm kind of glad to see that it may be going. If the show is on Hiatus/TBD, and they just put a show like Drive were it was, it's either going to get moved or cancelled. This really wasn't the greatest show, but I'm sure he probably had to make sure it wasn't just a live version of Family Guy so that's  probably is the reason why he had problems writing funny material for the show.

TimWidhalm

[7]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 10

kevinb4444 wrote:
    this show was/is weir I'm kind of glad to see that it may be going. If the show is on Hiatus/TBD, and they just put a show like Drive were it was, it's either going to get moved or cancelled. This really wasn't the greatest show, but I'm sure he probably had to make sure it wasn't just a live version of Family Guy so that's  probably is the reason why he had problems writing funny material for the show.

Well Drive is on Mondays so that doesn't make a difference and the show is really funny so you don't know what your talking about they have great material

sparky672

[8]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 2
    TimWidhalm wrote:

kevinb4444 wrote:

Well Drive is on Mondays so that doesn't make a difference and the show is really funny so you don't know what your talking about they have great material

Yeah, yeah, yeah... same old hyper-sensitivite reaction to very mild criticism.

His opinion is different than your opinion, so he can't possibly know what he's talking about, right?  Is anyone here allowed to have a negative opinion of The Winner?