The Winner

What Happens in Albany, Stays in Albany

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Mar 11, 2007 on FOX

• Started off better and then went right back to bad. Still pretty sexist and lame.

3.3
    Just when I thought this show was redeeming itself (the amusing childlike pleasure in the hotel room, the attempt to try out a new personality).

He refers to women's breasts as "Fun bags"? (Last episode I believe it was Cow Milk).
    The teenagers not only calls women chicks but actually uses the phrase "plow a dame"

And oh I cringed to see the once might Cordrey of Daily's Show's "This week in god" advocating that they check the bible, talk about sin & damnation and then praying. What happened to smacking "the god machine" and mocking the hypocrisy of religion?
  • I can't believe this show got critics acclaim, and at least that's what the commercial for it said. It seems to be the same ole same ole to me.

3.4
    The one thing I think is cool, is you know his life will turn out well, since he is going to be a millionaire at the end of the series, and you know he supposedly will turn out well. Who knows if he will end up with Allison. I think it just has a cheesy 80's sitcom vibe to me. I'm surprised the jokes are a little bit funnier and less on the cheesy. I think if the jokes were slightly more raunchier, again just slightly because that one dude is just a kid. I don't know what else they could add to the show to fix it, but it seems for some reason or another alot of people like it how it is.