The Wire Forums

HBO (ended 2008)

Wire Returns to HBO On Demand starting Oct 1

lovemj

[1]Sep 27, 2007
    • level: 14

I check about every 2 or 3 weeks to see if they'll start putting the Wire back on On Demand. I'm a Johnny Come Lately Fan - I got into it recently via DVD's. I got through the first 3 seasons on DVD, and have been painfully waiting for season 4.

Anyways, I thought you would all be interested to know they are rolling it back out on HBO On Demand. Here's the Schedule

October 1 - October 28 - Season 1, Episodes 1-6

October 8 - October 28 - Season 1, Episodes 7-13

October 15 - November 11 - Season 2, Episodes 1-6

That's all they have up. Yes, I realize that there is overlap. From October 15-28, all of season 1 and the first 6 of season 2 will be on demand. They just debut on On Demand at different days.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU17

[2]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 14

When HBO puts that many episodes of a series on demand, it's usually a good sign that they are getting ready to release the latest DVD (which we already know is DEC 4 according to TVShowsOnDVD.com) and that they are getting ready to air a new season. Let's hope so!

domino87

[3]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    SVU17 wrote:

When HBO puts that many episodes of a series on demand, it's usually a good sign that they are getting ready to release the latest DVD (which we already know is DEC 4 according to TVShowsOnDVD.com) and that they are getting ready to air a new season. Let's hope so!

\

S5 premier's January 6th.

Camelort

[4]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    domino87 wrote:
    SVU17 wrote:

\

S5 premier's January 6th.

Great! Been waiting a long time for it