The Wire

Took

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 17, 2008 on HBO

• Smooth like Dark Chocolate.

I have been trying hard to think how this episode was for me and I came to the conclusion that its like dark chocolate, smooth. Not much excitement happened for me other than Omar's little adventures. I think McNulty is digging his hole deeper and deeper, even Lester is starting to think that McNulty is going too far now. I think I almost saw steam coming off Bunks head with all the attention that the bullcrap homeless murders are getting. Nice to see Kima and her little son together. I didnt think that she had any motherly instincts about her, who knew.
    Im startingtho think that Clay Davis is going to get away with all his fraud. What a preformance he put on the for the court and jury and tears that he almost shed, WoW nearly got me believing he is a good bloke.
    I enjoyed seeing Bubbles again even though it was only short. I wish we could see more of him. With not many episode left for this fantastic show I hope they dont wrap it up in a rush. I want to savour and enjoy what left.