The Wonder Years Forums

ABC (ended 1993)

TV Tropolis

micaleano46

[1]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 4

Hey!

I'm from canada and had been watching the Wonder Years on TV Tropolis but toda when i tuned in it wasnt on does anyone kow whats going on? Is it moved times, or did they just stop showing it? They never even finished the series

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cflfan_06

[2]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 3
    I am also from Canada and noticed the exact same thing. I guess it is part of TV Tropolis' new 'new years' schedule and since I guess it was not very popular with the majority of viewers they unfortunately took it off the air again. That is the only thing I can think of, I agree it would have been nice if they had just finished off the series before taking if off the air as there are not that many episodes left after the last one that was shown.

robinh4

[3]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 29
    I know your post was from a while back. I remember when they took it off TV Tropolis. I enjoyed watching it too. It's not on any other channel I get. Hasn't played on TV in years, atleast where I am in Canada. I'm so tired of all the reality shows on TV Tropolis now. No offense to reality shows, but all they play is that reality show Wipeout and other shows like Pregnant in Heels.