The Wonder Years Forums

ABC (ended 1993)

When will Wonder Years be released on DVD?

jonnyfan

[1]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    I can't believe that the complete seasons haven't been released yet. With all the other shows that weren't as successful and are already available on DVD, it doesn't make sense that this show hasn't been released yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PaulRiesenbeck

[2]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 1
    It all has to do with paying the royalties for the music in the shows. The cost is prohibitive because of the amount of different music and artists used throughout the series. This is also the case as to why the CBS show Cold Case has never been released on DVD, even though it is one of the highest rated shows presently on television.

alirk

[3]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 22
    Everythin is about money

AlecIrvin

[4]Nov 15, 2012
    • level: 1
    The Wonder Years was a great TV series during our era. The actors played a great role and were down-to-earth, and whether you’re young or old, you could relate to this sitcom easily. Everybody could relate to Kevin’s role here, and felt his adolescent pain. You knew your parents were truly mad, but realized later that they were just trying to help out. I do missed watching this show that’s why I examined every online DVD sellers to get a decent copy of this show! I’m also afraid of getting conned! Gladly, the DVD set I received from http://www.dubaidingoes.com/Wonder_Years_dvd_on_dvd.html has good audio and video, end entirely watchable. Most importantly is it has all the complete episodes from the entire seasons! No matter how many times I see this show, I can watch repeatedly over the same episode. I truly love this show.