Series on DVD??

LilGreyCat

[1]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 2
    Hey, I used to watch this show when it aired on HBO and really liked it. I have some VHS recordings of it, but not all of them... is there anyplace I can get the full series? I know there's a box set on amazon.com but it's not the -original- series and was just wondering if there's anywhere I can get the FULL thing? Thanks! :-)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nopperabo

[2]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 16
    Bad news there, I'm afraid. The TV series has never been relased on US retail DVD nor is it likely that it ever will be (for reason that the owners of the show are not clear on) It is avalible on DVD from Hong Kong but unless you 1. Can understand Japanese (there are subtitles but only into Mandarin Chinese) and 2. Have a multiple region DVD player (they are region 3 if I recall) they probably arent goin to be of any use to you. The only engish show DVD made are avalible only to educational institutions (schools and such) through a compy that is very careful to check official educational status.

98slbrookes98

[3]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 7
    I love this show too - one of my favourites. It is available on Region 1 now from Amazon but not on region 2 yet.

r10tp00f

[4]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 7

The whole series is currently available on Netflix. I just finished watching the full series today. It was really fun!