The X Factor (UK) Forums

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITVIn Season

last years was so much better

gratefultree

[1]Dec 8, 2005
    • level: 6
    last years was better because they had tabby and he should of won, hurry up and get a record deal
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FairlyOdd24

[2]Dec 8, 2005
    • level: 18
    I didn't really watch last year but I did hear that it was quite good.

fittes

[3]Dec 8, 2005
    It was good it was just steve that spoiled it.

gratefultree

[4]Dec 9, 2005
    fittes wrote:

i think G4 spoiled it in fact i didnt like anyone other than steve and tabby and maybe that girl who was like 16

gracie25

[5]Dec 11, 2005
    • level: 2
    gratefultree wrote:
    fittes wrote:

i think G4 spoiled it in fact i didnt like anyone other than steve and tabby and maybe that girl who was like 16

i think G4 AND steve ruined it last year. shows how great steve really is if we havent heard anything from him in a year (thank god) and hes not even had one mention on this years (i wonder if he will show up to do a special performance on the final show? god help us if he does) and G4 can only take already existing songs and cover them in their uniquely rubbish classical way - original boys. compared to this years, i think brenda will do well out of this even though she didnt make the final. and journey south will do well - i dont really think shayne is that great, but he will do well as he is fit and all the young girls will buy his stuff... lets just hope louis doesnt turn him into another westlife type that basis his career on cover versions and wears a suit all the time.

gratefultree

[6]Dec 12, 2005
    gracie25 wrote:
    gratefultree wrote:
    fittes wrote:

i think G4 AND steve ruined it last year. shows how great steve really is if we havent heard anything from him in a year (thank god) and hes not even had one mention on this years (i wonder if he will show up to do a special performance on the final show? god help us if he does) and G4 can only take already existing songs and cover them in their uniquely rubbish classical way - original boys. compared to this years, i think brenda will do well out of this even though she didnt make the final. and journey south will do well - i dont really think shayne is that great, but he will do well as he is fit and all the young girls will buy his stuff... lets just hope louis doesnt turn him into another westlife type that basis his career on cover versions and wears a suit all the time.

tabby owns all, i went to the x factor tour and he did his own song as well which was great, he should get a record deal and start making some songs

mrsfleeshman

[7]Dec 14, 2005
    • level: 51
    I didn't watch last year because I didnt liek any of the finalists. This years is so much better

frogmyster3

[8]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 4
    gratefultree wrote:

I think the girl was Cassy

Babi_angel

[9]Dec 24, 2005
    • level: 10
    frogmyster3 wrote:
    gratefultree wrote:

I think the girl was Cassy

Yeah she was in Sharons group. Last year was definitely better than this year.

LoveBoone

[10]Apr 6, 2006
    • level: 4
    Cassie was the young girl and yeh, she was really good.

K, major Steve fan so will explain

Steve was signed with Simon Cowell's record label but after Steve's first album Simon was trying to make Steve do covers, and wasn't letting him do his originals (which are really good).

So they fell out and Steve left Simon. Since then, after sorting everything else, he's been touring the country doing pubs and clubs like before.
    He's helped write his fiancé's (Eileen Hunter)album and is starting on his own and will be doing a tour October/Novemeber this year so to you!!!

(p.s. his website is www.stevebrooksteinonline.com if anyone's interested and there's a GREAT forum too!)

kittybitty26

[11]May 13, 2006
    • level: 1
    Yes i dont even know who he is enymore but Shayne ward u do know who he is but first series was good

boildacabbage

[12]May 19, 2006
    • level: 14
    Last year was way better but each year I've hated the winner. Shayne and Steve are both soooooo incredibly boring!!!