The X Factor (UK) Forums

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITVIn Season

Louis is just stupid!

nabilb

[1]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 1

I don't know why Louis Walch is even in the music industry or a judge on the X-Factor.

He thinks that his 2 little **** demons are good, he keeps giving them stupid girls songs and then he says that Oli's performance is bad and the song was silly? Come on Louis, you should probably get a hearing aid now.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ColaAddict

[2]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    nabilb wrote:

I don't know why Louis Walch is even in the music industry or a judge on the X-Factor.

He thinks that his 2 little **** demons are good, he keeps giving them stupid girls songs and then he says that Oli's performance is bad and the song was silly? Come on Louis, you should probably get a hearing aid now.

I agree with that ,Jedward are the comic relief of the show that no one really needs .

Olly's performances are always good and his songs are really well picked for him and his vocal talent !!

Louis shouldn't be on the show if he's just gonna be petty just cause he got the short end of the stick with the groups

And how dare he say that Jamie "Afro" Archer had a "small voice and really big hair" , Sure his hair's big but he was a great singer! But Louis saved Lloyd over him i'm not happy ! ( i like Lloyd I do but Jamie had something more that I cant explain)

GreatOrmondSt

[3]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    A real shame to see Jamie go. I still think he will be able to have a better career and stay in singing because of the show. Lloyd is a very lovely boy, but vocally he was not as impressive on the night.