We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The X Factor (UK) Forums

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITVIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: The Auditions (Part 3)

sfaberge

[1]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 21

The Auditions (Part 3)

Airing 30th August 2008 7:10 P.M. ITV 1

Discuss this episode here:

The third show in the series and the judges Simon Cowell, Dannii Minogue, Cheryl Cole and Louis Walsh travel to another city where they see more auditions. Dermot O'Leary meets the contestants before and after their audition for some interesting insights.

Edited on 08/25/2008 3:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PokeSponge123

[2]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 20

I can't wait! Yesterday there we some terrible and phenomenal performances, and I have a feeling they're going to get worse/better!

EDIT: Um, at the end of yesterday's show they said it was beginning at 7:10 next week instead of 7:30.

Edited on 08/24/2008 3:52am

sfaberge

[3]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 21
    PokeSponge123 wrote:

I can't wait! Yesterday there we some terrible and phenomenal performances, and I have a feeling they're going to get worse/better!

EDIT: Um, at the end of yesterday's show they said it was beginning at 7:10 next week instead of 7:30.

You're right, sorry! It's even earlier the week after that.

Bliss_West88

[4]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 19
    This episode actually bored me a little bit, nothing exciting happened, there were a couple of good performances,i don't think we saw the winner this week.

i did enjoy the comedy from the judges this week though, i loved when Cheryl was talking to Simon about what his comments are like i thought that was realy funny!!

Scott the bluecoat was good but i do agree that he is a bit cheesy but i guess that is just his job, Rachel singing unbreak my heart, she was good, i liked her!!

Lets hope next weeks episode is more entertaining!!