The X Factor (UK) Forums

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITVIn Season

Show Discussion : 11 Nov

laiquendai

[1]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    Just a thread to keep all of the show discussion for tonights show together, should anyone want to discuss it.

I think there were a number of good performances tongiht. I was disappointed by Ben's performance - as the song was too obvious, and I don't think he did a particularly good job of it.

Robert was amazing however.

Ray was good fun, but on his second performance he just didn't seem to nail it at all - it all looked very half hearted, compared to Nikitta, who did a damn good 2nd performance, and didn't seserve to be booted out on it (personally).

I was shocked at the attitude of the judges this week, they need to calm down, and get back to whats important, promoting the fantastic performers on stage, instead of all the petty and snide comments amoungst themselves. I was very disappointed and angry at Louis and Sharons attitude just before the showdown - totally unessicary, and wholly degrading to both themselves, and not at all supportive to the two young performers in front of them, about to sing for their dreams - terrible, truly terrible.

Anyway - enough of my ranting!!  What did you guys think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PokeSponge123

[3]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 20
    rayquinnfan wrote:

CALLING ALL RAY QUINN FANS!!! CALLING ALL RAY QUINN FANS!!! Can all Ray Quinn fans please join this forum: www.rayquinn30010.forumotion.com It's a very quiet forum. Infact, it's as dead as a doornail so we need more members who are up for posting, etc. At the moment we only have 9 members, and only 3 of them post! Please join! Thanks, rayquinnfan (Admin of the forum)

www.rayquinn30010.forumotion.com

Don't spam.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.