The X Factor (UK) Forums

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITVIn Season

Tactical voting by Simon

DawnHaydon

[1]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 1
    I think it was a tactical vote by Simon tonight to get rid of a threatening contender. I won't be watching again until the twins are out!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TreeHill_89

[2]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 32
    I agree, its been two weeks in a row where the best singer left. I feel sorry for Dannii, who's going to be out next week Olly? Danyl? Joe? all the good singers are going

nabilb

[4]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 1

I don't think it was tactical, I think that they knew up front who was gonna be last, and because they want to keep these horrible creatures in the show, Simon decided to make it look like it was the public who voted Lucie off.

He's been preaching against the twins since the auditions, and now he gets the chance to throw them out and he doesn't take it? Come on, it's Simon we're talking about, he's evil.

hobnob_brown

[5]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 6

Agreed. It's not like he wouldn't have known the results - it's his show after all so he can't have taken it to deadlock out of curiousity.

He's a greedy hypocrite. Surely he doesn't need anymore money? It's just embarrassing that he has to stoop to such lows to get ratings and telephone votes. He used to be so good at manipulating the public, now his facade is failing him and it's ruining the show.

TreeHill_89

[6]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 32
    nabilb wrote:

I don't think it was tactical, I think that they knew up front who was gonna be last, and because they want to keep these horrible creatures in the show, Simon decided to make it look like it was the public who voted Lucie off.

He's been preaching against the twins since the auditions, and now he gets the chance to throw them out and he doesn't take it? Come on, it's Simon we're talking about, he's evil.

I still don't get that? from the start he never wanted them to even be in the final 24, so i honestly thought the first change he gets he would of picked Lucie over them