The X Factor (UK) Forums

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITVIn Season

The Bottom 2: Rachel Vs JLS

Who Do You Think Should've Gone?

PokeSponge123

[1]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 20

Rachel put up a good fight this year, but it was time to go

Why is Ruth still in though?!?! She's smug, annoying contestant that is so full of herself, and is definitely the worst singer left in my honest opinion.

I thought it should've been Rachel/Ruth, and Ruth should've gone.

But JLS in the bottom 2! That was so shocking.

What did you think of tonight's results?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TreeHill_89

[2]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 32
    I can't believe that JLS were in the bottom 2 tonight!. I'm so glad they stayed. Ruth is amazing, i've always liked her

djhanley

[3]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 17

I am so happy Rachel is gone she was so annoying and never pulled off any really great performances like some of them were awful and I didnt like her singing Rule the World at all.

Iwas gutted that JLS were in the bottom 2 tho coz I've really liked them from the start and think they should make the final. I agree that it should have been Ruth in the bottom instead of JLS even though it was one of her best performances so far.

TwistedConverse

[4]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 23

IMO Ruth and Diana are the best contestants there. How you can say Ruth is "smug" or "full of herself" is beyond me as she always comes across really genuine, humble and lovely to me. And she is a fantastic singer, just look at "Purple Rain" or "Knocking On Heaven's Door". I think it was definitely the right bottom two.

As for the sing off, Rachel was much better than JLS but I'm glad she's gone, she's generally awful. I've just sort of realised that Aston is the only member of JLS that can sing, the rest were awful in the singoff. Still, they're a decent group overall.

Hoping Eoghan is out next week (but it won't happen )

TreeHill_89

[5]Nov 24, 2008
    • level: 32
    TwistedConverse wrote:

IMO Ruth and Diana are the best contestants there. How you can say Ruth is "smug" or "full of herself" is beyond me as she always comes across really genuine, humble and lovely to me. And she is a fantastic singer, just look at "Purple Rain" or "Knocking On Heaven's Door". I think it was definitely the right bottom two.

As for the sing off, Rachel was much better than JLS but I'm glad she's gone, she's generally awful. I've just sort of realised that Aston is the only member of JLS that can sing, the rest were awful in the singoff. Still, they're a decent group overall.

Hoping Eoghan is out next week (but it won't happen )

I agree about Ruth hope she makes it to the final along with Alex and JLS!

TwistedConverse

[6]Nov 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    I'm hoping it's Ruth/Diana/Alex. Any of them could win and I'd be pleased, although I wouldn't mind JLS winning. As long as it isn't Eoghan who has only gotten this far on the fact that he's "cute" according to young teenage girls IMO. His voice is just weak IMO.

PokeSponge123

[7]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 20
    Nah, she's not a bad singer, but IMO she's the worst left. I want Alexandra to win. Diana second, and JLS or Eoghan third.

wee_collette

[8]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    rachel was definetly out cause that was like her third week in the bottom 2 so it was her time to go