The X Factor (UK)

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITV Premiered Sep 01, 2004 In Season

thefanof

The X Factor (UK) Fan Reviews (48)

• Great, but it's going downhill!

1.1
    When the X Factor came out in 2004, I wasn't really that interested in it and the same in 2005(but I've heard they're REALLY good), but in 2006 I started watching the show(Yes, Season 3 was ACTUALLY the first season of the show) and it was cool, it had alot of good contestants, all of them we're likeable.etc and it had a talented winner(Leona Lewis). But when Season 4 came out it became crap, here's the reasons why:

1. They got rid of Kate Thornton: What was wrong with her, anyway? She was a cool host on the X Factor!

2. The age limit: Why in the hell have they changed it to 14+, anyway? I was disappointed at how low they changed the age limit from 16+ to 14+. I mean, what was wrong with the 16+ limit? Plus, 14/15 year olds aren't that talented(In my opinion, some 14/15 year olds aren't talented)

3. Danni Minogue: Yes, she's cool but why did they have to add a new judge in? The show was fine with the original three judges in it(Simon, Sharon and Louie). I don't hate Danni, but I just liked it when it was the original three.

4. The winner this year: Leon is NOT that talented(In my opinion), he's alright but I hated the fact that viewers couldn't get through to ring in for Rhydian and because of the fangirls he has(I was worried that he would win, because of them), he just had to win this year's X Factor!

Generally, this is a brilliant show but it's jumped the shark, let's hope it returns to it's glory in Season 5 though.