The X Factor (UK)

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITV Premiered Sep 01, 2004 In Season

thefanof

The X Factor (UK) Fan Reviews (48)

• X factor is a good show, though not always.

The auditions have to be the best parts of the show altogether I think. Okay, so I'm going to sound mean in that I laugh at all the rubbish hopefuls that can't sing at all but to be honest they do need to expect to be laughed at if they are going to go on television. Once it gets to boot camp there is still some humour in the show as not all of the acts are brilliantly talented and you get to see a wide range. However, once you get through to the live shows, the show can go downhill a bit. There is not as much humour except from when the judges are being evil to each other with their comments and that is not always even funny. However, once you do get to the live shows there is a kind of sense that you want to keep on watching as you want to know how the acts can sing the different songs and who ends up winning etc. Now, that the show has been running for a while the talent that it produces has got better and better, well it is more the talent that goes on the show rather than the talent that the show produces even though the show does improve the people's talent by a fair bit. I'm not usually one to watch reality TV shows but this one is a pretty good show and I think I will continue to watch it as you always do see some amazing people with brilliant talent on there.