The X Factor (UK)

Saturday 7:00 PM on ITV Premiered Sep 01, 2004 In Season

thefanof

The X Factor (UK) Fan Reviews (49)

• You can always count on some good singing the odd laugh and some tension, but X factor is an abusive circus.

What do I mean abuse? Well just about in every way, it emotioally abuses us, and if you a fool who votes thier abusing your pocket! But of course I mean towards the main auditionees, all of which are hand picked. if 100,000 turned up to audition you can bet the judges say 1,000 MAX. So that means every idiot loser and deluded person was hand picked to be made a fool of for our amusement. I dont know about you but I call that abuse.

I must say I suspect the show is rigged too. It's all too stage managed to believe anything is this show is genuine, well excpet the humiliating tripe that comes out of Dannii and Louis mouth. Danniis great but she really needs to just speak NORMAL!

Simon has now come painfully predictable in all his comments, and the fact that the show becomes more about the judges than the contestants I think proves my circus comment, the acts are the judges props...Ill let you decide who is the elephant and who is the monkey.

The over hyping of everything is unbearable too. Everytime someone walks onto the stage the lights across Britain flicker! When last years winner was announced Wales was hit by a powercut. It all a bit to much, I like good presentation, but if this show is to continue for a decade fossils fuels are going to run out a lot faster.

The whole emotional rollercoaster of each contestant jouney is about as genuine as Dermot O'Learys attempts at looking interested in the show or the contestants.

The Booing audience followed by Cowells scowl has become tiresome. Although haviong saw the twins get booed I had to laugh. All in all this is good background noise on a dull saturday night, but its tripe, a joke totally fake and a complete insult.