The X Factor (UK)

The Live Show - Grand Final!

Aired Saturday 7:00 PM Dec 15, 2007 on ITV

• Brilliant Finale!

Fantastic Finale. Possibly the best one yet. Any of the final three could have won and it wasn't obvious who the winner would be as it has been in the past.
    Same Difference, Leon and Rhydian were all great singers and any of them could have won and i think all of them have great careers ahead of them in the music and entertainment industry and they are all winners.

Best finale yet- ITV really outdid themselves and the set and atmosphere looked totally amazing. Wish I could have been there to be part of a great show!

and also.... Sharon Osbourne is totally amazing!!!
  • Brilliant Finale

I thought that for a series that didn't live up to the last two years, this was a really good end, have seen all the final three contestants sing there favourite songs was really good. my favourite has to be Same Difference singing breaking free. they really know how to put on a show.

i was really glad that Leon won. he has improved the most over the last 9 weeks and was a really graceful winner. i absolutely love the final song that both Leon and Rhydian sang and this will def go to number noe in time for xmas.